TAKE OFF DANCE
JOHAN INGER YOUTH PROJECT
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR DANCERS
BETWEEN 18 AND 24 YEARS OLD
- Support students to become professional dancers in the ever-changing artistic and socioeconomic environment.
- Produce dance works of high artistic quality that improve the stage experience of dancers for their integration into the different professional dance companies.
- Introduce dance to the community and attract a growing audience by appealing to a wide spectrum of the public.
- Combine dance with a variety of other art forms, thus creating exciting and innovative artistic events.
- Establish a professional dance program that is a place of reference for Dance in Andalusia and Spain.
- Encourage and support innovative choreography by established talents and creators.
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
- Classical technique
- Contemporary techniques
- Choreographic repertoire
- Partnering techniques
- Choreographic laboratory
- Preparation for auditions
- Fitness workout for dance
- High technical level
- Efficiency developing choreographic vocabulary
- Versatility of styles
- Team spirit
- Rigor and regularity in the commitment to daily work
- Physical and mental resistance
- Curiosity for the Arts